The following people are eligible for a PR application in Singapore:
- Employment Pass, Personalized Employment Pass, S Pass, and EntrePass holders (For Skilled workers, Technical personal, & Professionals) and depndants of these
- Singapore Citizen’s parents
- Children of Singapore PR/Citizens must be under the age of 21 and unmarried
- Spouse of a Singapore PR/Citizen
- Student Pass holders who are in the Integrated Program or must have passed a minimum of one national exam (such as GCE ‘N’/’O’/’A’ or PSLE) and have been living in Singapore for at least two years
Work permits are granted to foreigners who come from approved source countries and work in the following fields:
- Marine shipyard
- Services sector
However, a work permit holder does not meet the criteria for PR status in Singapore.
However, you can still apply if you have a sponsor in Singapore, such as a spouse or parents who are PRs/Citizens.