• Mon - Fri: 9AM - 6PM
  • 06-11, 2 Venture Drive, Singapore - 608526
  • +65 6950 1000

EI FAQ Series

Where Spouse also on EP

PR Filing & Documentation

Where Spouse also on EP

My wife and I are working in Singapore on an employment pass. When we came to Singapore, my wife got a dependant pass first. However, when she got a job offer the company sponsored an employment pass for her. Now we plan to apply for PR. Would it be a single application for both of us or would it be different?

It will be the single application for your entire family. The form should be filed with main applicant being the person who has a higher salary, higher role, and education. The other person's details should then be added to the spouse section.