Photo Guidelines as issued by ICA are as follows ;
- 35mm wide by 45 mm high without border and taken within the last 3 months;
- Taken against a plain white background with a matt or semi-matt finish;
- 400 by 514 pixels image size;
- Taken full face without headgear, unless the applicant habitually wears a headgear in accordance with religious or racial customs. The headgear must not hide the applicant's facial features;
- Facial image must be between 25 mm and 35 mm from chin to crown; and
- JPEG image format
- The best option always will be to take a photograph from a professional photographer. Usually, you will find one in the shopping malls or the nearby market. These photographers are well aware of ICA requirements. Also, they have professional lighting available. They can give you photos on the spot and you can ask for a digital file in jpeg or png format.