You can apply for Singapore PR if you meet the general eligibility criteria. You can apply through various schemes depending on your eligibility.
- PTS scheme – for EP or S Pass holder
- Sponsored scheme – Spouse or unmarried children (below 21 years old) of a Singapore PR or citizen
- Sponsored scheme – Aged parents of a Singapore citizen
- Foreign Students Scheme – International students studying and living in Singapore
- GIP scheme – Foreign investors in Singapore
- ForArts scheme – Foreign artists, athletes, sportsmen
The procedure is almost similar, but you require a different set of documents for every scheme. Unless you fit the eligibility criteria, you cannot apply.