A rejection of a Citizenship or a PR application is very common nowadays. After a rejection, ICA allows the applicant to file an appeal. However, many people are clueless as to how to go about this and how to write an appeal letter. Applicants are often also not sure about the chances of the appeal getting successful. At Epica Immigration Services, we provide professional resources to write an appeal letter for you.
Purpose of this Package
What do we need from you?
To write an impressive appeal letter on your behalf, we need the following items from you:
- Scanned copy of the PR / Citizenship rejection letter from the ICA
- The form on this page filled-up (form Below)
What will we do then?
Once we receive the above items, our expert team will analyze the provided information and identify key points to emphasize in your appeal to ICA. We will then write a high-quality appeal letter customized for you.
Our immigration consultant will also assess your case and indicate the chances of success for the appeal letter in four bands.
- Band A : Highly likely to be successful
- Band B : Moderate chances of appeal being successful
- Band C : Low chances of success with appeal
- Band D : Almost nil chances of success with appeal
Once we receive the above items, we will need 2-3 working days to complete the letter.
Following things will be delivered to you in this service ;
- A customised appeal letter for your PR / Citizenship application rejection
- Our assessment of how much the appeal is likely to succeed
- Instructions on how to submit the appeal
Everything you need to get started at transparent prices.